Some days are funny like that. It feels like everything is going around in circles. Including your head.
Zoinks! is about the only way to describe it. Minor annoyances, or glitches, in your day.
Here are some tips to avoid Kapowee-Days:
1. Don’t make your waitress cry at breakfast.
2. Don’t run your iPhone through the washing machine…. on a heavy load long wash cycle… whites…. in hot water with bleach.
3. Don’t walk around with big chunks of broccoli in your front teeth, smiling boldly at the entire free world.
4. Don’t sit down at your computer to write your evening blog, and have your hard drive start to fail, losing all ability to run any software, including things like recognizing your bluetooth mouse.
5. Don’t let your dog walk down the back porch steps at midnight, wearing the cone of shame.
Just wrap it up. Call it a day. Give it a heartfelt “Holy Cow!” and go to bed.
And maybe sing…. “Day…..Oh. Daaaayyyyyyyy Oh….. Daylight come and me wanna go home……”